Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Less Glamorous Side of Repping....

Days are great when you start off by losing your wallet.


Oh, wait. No they aren’t. On my first flight out to camps (I drove to my first two), I realized I left my wallet hanging out with friends the night before at a shaved ice stand.

It wasn’t returned.
After scrambling to find my passport with nearly no money, I made it to my connecting flight from KC to Dallas. I chatted when a lovely couple who met at Graceland that I sat next to on the plane (small world).

And then my next flight from Dallas to Little Rock was cancelled.
There were 5 flights that went to Little Rock from Dallas that day, and mine was not one of them.


I spent nine hours cruisin’ around the Dallas airport, eating, reading, working. Needless to say, American Airlines is not my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment