Sunday, July 6, 2014

naps on naps on naps

The key to survival when attending camps upon camps: REST

What do you not get very much of during camps?: REST

Mikayla makes fun, but this was a golden moment in a wonderful, but tiring week
poolside at the Vogelsangs aka "Deer Park West"
Kara also stole me away from the campgrounds for a much needed coffee break. 
Love this lady
After a wonderful, but very short, break at the Vogelsangs house (approx two minutes from the campgrounds) joined by the Vogelsangs, Conways, and other camp friends, I am back at DP for Senior High Camp. I am thankful for the wonderful friends I made at reunion and miss them so much already! I am grateful to see some of them again at Senior High Camp, but I will especially miss my young adult friends Kara, Jacob, Jacob, Mikayla, Hannah, Brooke, and Becca. Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment